If you want to enjoy Android apps and games on your iDevices, then Download iAndroid For iPhone and Install iAndroid on iOS to Enjoy Android UI on iDevices.
Are you an android apps or games lover and now you are using iPhone or iPad in your personal life or do you get bored with iOS apps or games using on your iOS devices and want some rest from iOS apps or games and want to enjoy with android apps or games then you are at the right spot to know and learn new things about android emulator that supports iOS devices as well?
Now I am going to introducing one of the best and most popular android emulators for iOS devices that is the iAndroid application. In this section, I explained what is iAndroid, its features, the installation process, and some alternatives to iAndroid as well. Besides that, you will be let to know this app’s advantages and disadvantages.
- 1 Download & Install iAndroid For iOS on iPhone Without Jailbreaking?
- 2 Add iAndroid Repo To Cydia
What Is iAndroid?
iAndroid is an android emulator for iOS devices that allows users to download their favorite android device apps or games on their iDevices respectively as well. That admires you that you are using not an iOS device and using an android device as well. You will get all the android apps like streaming apps, social media apps, network apps, and others, also get all the android games like subway surfer, Candy crush, Farm heroes saga, and much more.
iOS device users get the apps or games that would not available on their iOS devices as well. It is easy to install on your iDevices and you can easy to navigate to the apps or games. It consumes less storage space on your iOS storage devices. iDevice users will get lots of android apps and game apps moreover they can get android features at the end you will get a better experience as well.
If you are aware of android devices from the beginning then Android allowing using the exactly android devices on your iOS devices. This is the best android apps or games platform that ensures you are using android. When you install Android then only you will get the full clarification about what it looks like. It supports iOS 7 or later and iPhone 5 or later versions. Make sure that you can not get regular updates from the actual developers.
- App Name: iAndroid
- Category: Android emulator
- Type: Free android simulator
- Compatibility: iOS 7 or later & iPhone 5 or later
- You can start android applications on your iPhone or iPad devices.
- It works like a Cydia app store for iOS devices.
- It allows you to enter into the android world to access its apps and games.
- Fake apps are not allowed to install on your iOS devices.
- It avoids purchasing android devices for android apps or games.
- Supports downloading all the apps or games of android devices for free of cost.
- It thinks you are on an android device.
- It did not hack your iPhone or iPad devices respectively.
- Offers clean and complete user interface for your iDevices.
- Active mobile data.
- Cydia app store.
- iOS 7 or later versions.
- iPhone 5 or later versions.
- Enough storage space.
Pros & Cons
- start to enjoy android apps on your iOS devices.
- It is free and easy to use.
- Not required Jailbreaking your iOS devices.
- Somehow it can not work in some situations.
- Regular updates are not available.
- You will get lagging issues somehow in this emulator.
Download & Install iAndroid For iOS on iPhone Without Jailbreaking?
- As I already said, this is the full Cydia tweaked apps so what you have to do is just download and install the Cydia app store before or if you already have it on your iDevice then you don’t need to install it again.
- Now launch the Cydia app store on your iPhone device straight away.
- Then move towards the manage section from the home page of Cydia as well.
- Now packages, sources, and storage three tools will be displayed on your screen just go through the sources section.
- Then you can see the list of repositories installed previously and try to add the iAndroid Repo source by tapping on the Ok button and then add.
Add iAndroid Repo To Cydia
- Once you have done the previous step successfully, a popup box will be displayed like Repo source where you have to fill the path like HTTP:/atp.modmyi.com and then hit the Ok button.
- Now get back to the packages section, scroll down your screen until you get your Repo source named Modmyi.com, and tap on it.
- After that, you can see a list of app sources where you have to choose the right one with the name entertainment under iAndroid as well.
- On the next page, you will find the install button just tap on it.
- A few seconds later your android emulator is installed and display done or open just tap on the Done button.
- Your app icon is displayed on your iPhone app screen.
How To Fix iAndroid Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error?
Whenever you going to accessing a new third-party app on your iPhone you will get an error this time also you will get an error because it is also a third-party app store. Let’s get permission from apple to access it successfully.
- Now go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the icon of iAndroid.
- Immediately a warning message box will appear that differs from the Untrusted enterprise developer error.
- Now simply tap on the cancel button and return to your home screen.
- Where you have to open up the Settings.
- Step onto the General setting.
- Now then tap on the profile and device management.
- Where you can observe your installed app profile.
- Then tap on your apple id remember that your apple id may vary from version to version as we discussed in previous articles.
- Now tap on it and on the next page you will get a popup message box including the trust button.
- Tap on the trust button twice, one for allow and one for confirmation as well.
- Straight away you will get permission from apple and now you are ready to access it on your iOS devices.
It is the alternative to iAndroid for iOS devices. It works based on the Linux operating system for smartphone mobiles. This will support the smartphone mobiles like Samsung as well as Intel respectively. It fails in both conditions like the mistakes done by Samsung and failed in market demand as well. This was introduced by the developer Studio Suit.
Before a few years back the KDE an announcement has made open source. It is an alternative version for the personal computer that could be the user interface as well. Obviously, this offer is made for the KDE users anyhow.
It is an alternative that guides all the desktop content onto the tab and smart mobile as well. For interface purposes, the smart mobile was replaced with a personal computer and support Linux operating system.
- Is illegal to use android content on iOS?
No, you can be allowed to use the apps or games of android on iPhone or iPad devices respectively.
- Do I need to play for this emulator?
No, it is a completely free android emulator for your iOS devices.
- Do I get paid android apps for free on my iPhone?
Yes, all the paid apps or games of android you will get free of cost as well.
Today, I came up with another interesting topic that is users are allowed to use android apps or games on their iPhone or iPad devices for free of cost and the application is iAndroid and you can call it another way android emulator for iOS devices. iAndroid emulator lets make a change on your daily usage of iOS devices. This would help people who are getting bored with iOS apps or games and allows them to use android apps or games very easily on their iOS devices.
Thanks for choosing FixCydia