If you want to manage your media files like music files, files, photos, or pictures on your iPhone or iPad, then Download AppCola For iOS 14+/13+/12+/11+, iOS 10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
Do you need an app to manage your media files like music files, files, photos, or pictures on your iPhone or iPad devices perfectly for free of cost then you are at the right spot to do as well? AppCola is the third-party app store for iOS devices where users are invites to manage their files, pictures, and music files on their devices besides that it invites users to store their files, music, and pictures onto the AppCola as well.
In recent days it will be available in the apple app store and you can find it in the name of Lasy Notes unfortunately it was revoked. Definitely, iOS users get its direct download link in the below description. This application is applicable only to manage your music and photo files on your iOS devices. But while installation you will have to spend some time to install it successfully.
What Is AppCola?
AppCola is a third-party app store for iOS devices, Using this AppCola users are allowed to optimize their photos, music files, and files that are available on their iOS devices respectively. AppCola supports the fast updating the huge apps for free of cost that too no jailbreaking as well. You can manage notifications from the updates, fixing the shine, as well as device scan.
It also manages the large files to compress into small files, cleans up the garbage, music, pictures on user’s iOS devices easily. At the same time, it saves storage space and fastens the device’s performance well. It is a lightweight application and occupies less storage space on iPhone or iPad devices respectively.
Make sure that AppCola is also available on the official apple app store and was revoked recently due to some issues but users don’t need to worry about it. In this article, I provide the download link of AppCola directly. AppCola supports managing files and other music files on personal computers as well as iOS devices simultaneously. The credit goes to the developer Kinget Technologies and AppCola works in multiple ways on your iOS devices.
- App Name: AppCola
- Size: 49.68 MB
- Version: 126.96.36.19935
- Category: App store
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2016
- Publisher: Kinget Technologies
- Optimize apps on your iPhone or iPad easily.
- Allows users to create their own ringtones through favorite songs for their iPhone or iPad devices.
- Offering photo compression and file managing capabilities for its iOS users.
- Do not get infected by viruses and malware so that it is safe.
- It supports IPSW to download the previous versions of your iPhone or iPad, macOS, etc.
- Get HD wallpapers for the background screen of your iOS devices.
- Receive updated notifications of your software including device scan as well.
- It is a complete user interface so that users can easily navigate to apps.
- Supports iOS 7 or later and iPhone 5 or later and Windows 7 or later versions.
- Get paid apps for free of cost on your iOS devices.
- Active mobile data.
- Enough storage space.
- iOS 7 or later version.
- iPhone 5 or later version.
- Jailbreaking is not required.
Pros & Cons
- Mange the music files, images, and files easily.
- It is the better tool management for iPhone or iPad.
- Allows users to store their files in it.
- Users will get different errors while installing and accessing it.
- Sometimes needs jailbreaking.
Download & Install AppCola on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak?
- Download the Mojo installer on your iPhone or iPad straight away.
- Now install it by following the instructions after that launch it immediately.
- Just step onto the packages section on the Mojo installer home page.
- Where you have to search for AppCola using the search box.
- Once you have got the icon and immediately you will be prompted to the details page.
- You will get two options like install and copy install link, just tap on the install button.
- For confirmation tap on the install button and it starts the installation process straight away.
- Here you have to change the date and time settings before getting any errors on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you going to access it you will get an error like unable to download this app at this time.
- For this, what you have to do is just launch the settings on your iOS devices.
- Now then select the General setting.
- Then tap on the Date & Time option.
- On the next page, you have to disable the option called set automatically.
- Here you have to set the date back to Jun 11, 2012.
- Get back to the installation step and try to install it, once it is installed successfully then get back to the settings and navigate to the date and time section.
- Set the date and time to the actual position as well.
How to Install AppCola For iOS 14+/13+/12+/11+ Without Jailbreak:
- Launch settings and navigate to the General.
- Then tap on the software update option and follow the instructions.
- If your device needs any software to update then hit the download and install button.
- After the process is completed then launch the Safari browser and type as emus4u.Zohosites.com and hit the search icon.
- Now you will be prompted to the download page and tap on the download button.
- You can see an error message box like Unable to download the app, just avoid the warning message and tap on the done button straight away.
- Now you have to set the date and time through settings.
- Set the date before September 2013.
- Again tap on the download link.
- You will be prompted to your iPhone app’s home screen where your app icon is displayed.
How To Fix Appcola Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error?
- When you going to accessing AppCola on your iPhone by that time you will face the error to overcome this issue.
- Launch the Settings and go to General and navigate to the profile and device management.
- Where you can see your app profile just tap on it and immediately a popup message box will be displayed on your screen including the trust button.
- Tap on the Trust button and again tap on the trust button for confirmation as you know.
- Now you will successfully get permission from apple.
- Question 1) Is the change of date & time works?
Answer: Yes, it works 100% on your iPhone or iPad devices because without changing the device date format to the year 2012 then you won’t be allowed to install it.
- Question 2) Can I install AppCola on my PC?
Answer: Yes, you can definitely download and install AppCola on your personal computer very easily. You can get the download link directly from the other websites.
- Question 3) Can I need Jailbreak for AppCola?
Answer: Not every time, sometimes your app needs jailbreak as well. By that time you have to set the date and time on your iPhone or iPad. After the process is completed then reset the date and time to the actual time.
Today I came up with another interesting and lack of time-consuming process to install AppCola on iOS devices. As we know this is a free iOS application to manage the system files, personal photos, and favorite music files on your iPhone or iPad devices for free of cost. If you want to store them onto AppCola you are allowed definitely. But it consumes users valuable time to install and access it on their devices. This is also applicable for personal computer devices and iOS devices simultaneously.
Thanks for choosing FixCydia